Everybody loves a link party! They're a great way to get inspired by some awesome, creative projects, and an easy way to make friends in the blogging world. Not to mention- who doesn't love the comment love that comes our way when we've shared something we're working on? We all need that little pat on the back from time to time!
Maybe it's because Thursday is that forgotten day between WIP day and Finish Up day, but when I first began blogging and searching for link parties, I noticed that Thursdays are a bit thin on options for quilters (and sewers in general). I do know that it's fun to share, and I like doing it every single day.
Needle and Thread Thursday will give you a chance to show us what you've got! Whether you're planning, piecing, quilting, or finished- we want to see it!
A few friendly guidelines-
1. This is a link party for quilting and sewing. As a quilter, of course that's my passion, but I won't nit-pick. If you made it using a needle and thread, it works!
2. Please remember to link to your actual blog post, not your main blog page, so others don't have to search.
3. Please post the Needle and Thread Thursday button somewhere on your blog, or include a text link in your post. Help spread the word! More links mean more fun for everyone!
4. Visit plenty of other links, and be generous with your comment love. (I love comments too!)
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but it is so very appreciated!
Click HERE for the latest Needle and Thread Thursday post.
Here's the Needle and Thread Thursday button!