Speaking of the holidays, I owe you a winner for my Christmas scrap fabric giveaway! The winning comment was number 41, Dorothy Thornton. Congratulations to you Dorothy. I'm so happy that my fabrics will have a new, loving home, and I can't wait to see what you decide to make with them!
Oh my goodness, y'all are really in full sewing swing lately because last week's party rocked! SO much fabulousness (it's a word!) was linked up, like this Endless Chain quilt from Lori at Sew French.
This beauty, Lilacs and Lavender, was shared by Diana from Red Delicious Life.
and this Variegated Violets quilt from Tanya Quilts in CO is fantastic!
I know I say this often, but it is so true. I can't wait to see what you have going on this week!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!