I sewed strip sets together, grouping them together by either warm or cool, paired them together, and turned them into HST's. Even though they aren't all sewn together yet, I couldn't resist pressing and laying out a few, just to get an idea of how the quilt will look.
I think it is really fun! Of course, when I have more HST's sewn, I can take care of distributing the prints a little better (even though I know it's not permanent, that pink on the bottom right that is driving me crazy). I like how the warm strips run in one direction, and the cool ones are opposite. I think when the quilt is finished, that will really add a lot of movement.
Alrighty then! Check out some of the fabulous projects showed off last week! Leanne at Crystalbrook Cottage linked up this fun Christmas quilt. They look like little gifts!
Isn't this black and white Sparkler quilt by Lorinda at Laurel and Pine so awesome? I've never seen one with a black background.
and Lori at Crossquilt shared this pretty, pink butterfly pillow! The text print background it perfect!
Okay, time to show off your latest creations!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!