Page Buttons

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Scrap Play, Winners, and NTT

Happy Needle and Thread Thursday, friends!  I've been working on a new quilt for the past couple of days, and though I am terrible at keeping quilty secrets, it is a must.  Being a grown-up is hard sometimes.  I can give you a sneak peek though.  Gosh, I never seem to tire of sewing a rainbow!


That's all I can show you for now, though I hope to give you another little teaser when the quilt is put together.

Before we get to the highlights from last week's party, I owe you four winners!  As always, the winners were drawn in the order that the prizes are listed in my post.  First up, the winner of the super cute Lori Holt tins and notecards, provided by Fat Quarter Shop is comment number 27, Sue Green!  Next up, the winner of the $25 gift certificate to LouLou's Fabric Shop is comment number 6, Anita.  The winner of the third giveaway, the Autumn bundle provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio is lucky number 15, Claire Sutherland!  And last, but certainly not least- the winner of the Bloom Where You're Planted bundle from Fort Worth Fabric Studio is Janie, comment number 97!

                         

Enjoy your prizes, ladies!  Now, let's get to some of the fantastic projects shared as last week's party, and oh my goodness, there were lots! This Little Mermaid mini by Jess at Quilty Habit is just perfection.  Look at the detail!


This cheery beauty is by Smiles From Kate-


And finally, this hexie stunner is by Maryse Makes Things.  That border is the bomb, and the quilting adds so much great texture!



Alrighty y'all; let's party it up!  Link up the latest happenings in your sewing space!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!

*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop"  when selecting your thumbnail photo.  For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work!  :)


11 comments:

  1. love your new blocks! and the hexie quilt you show is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the Winners!
    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing my Ariel quilt! I can't wait to see what you're cooking up. You do wonders with rainbows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing a sneak peek of your secret project. I love those rainbow blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in your mystery blocks! The hexie quilt is lovely, I love the border,the colors are so beautiful! Anneli

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a tease, the block colours are lovely. Wonderful hexie quilt, the border is inspired, and I so love the mermaid quilt, beautiful. Thank you so much for featuring my quilt too, I am so flattered.
    Smiles
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see your top quilted up Kate, it looks fab!

      Delete
  7. Those rainbow blocks are beautiful! I can't wait to see what they become. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those rainbow blocks look fabulous. Is this a secret because someone reads your blog that you don't want to see it? Or perhaps a secret because it's a new pattern? Or maybe it is going to be published somewhere? Lots of good reasons to keep something a secret! Curious readers are interested... just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your rainbow blocks look so rich and colorful. Looking forward to seeing what comes from that set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love some of the quilts in your rainbow blocks Kelly - and isn't Maryse's quilt to die for! Thanks for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips