Because I just can't help myself, take a look at this close up of the yummy fabrics in this quilt. It's so hard to resist a stack of rainbow goodness.
Before I can proceed any further, a trip to the store is in order for more starch (hence the lack of pressing in the picture), but I can't wait to get this one quilted!
Without further ado, it's time to check out the inspiring projects from last week's party (and there were plenty!). Celine at Espritpatch linked up this scrappy beauty.
Lori at Crossquilt showed off this pretty Stacked Squares quilt. Love those colors!
and Diana at Red Delicious Life shared a cathedral window bed runner in a really unique color palette.
Okay friends! It's time to share the latest from your sewing space. Let's party!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)