Page Buttons

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

NTT, and a Star Kick

Happy Needle and Thread Thursday, friends!  In case you're wondering, my trip to my sister's baby shower was fantastic.  It was great to see everyone, and I even got a sneak peek of the 4D ultrasound pictures.  He's a cutie, and I can't wait to meet him!  Since getting back, I've been working on a brand new quilt.  It seems that I'm on a little bit of a star kick lately.


I took this photo yesterday afternoon, and this one has already been basted and quilting has begun.  Maybe I'll actually have a Friday finish this week!

Oh my goodness, I have been looking forward to putting together the highlights for this post since last weekend.  Last week's party was so, SO fabulous!  This Glass Half-Full quilt by Veni Vidi Vicky is so awesome that I can't even stand it!  You know those colors are right up my alley.


and check out this Crosscut quilt top by Kathy at Sparkles, Sprinkles, and Everyday Crap (I chuckled at that name for sure!).  So cool!


Finally, I am gaga over this scrappy rectangle masterpiece by Katy Quilts.  Scrappy quilts really are my favorites!


and because I just can't help myself, I am including an extra this week.  This gorgeous quilt by Jess at Quilty Habit is so unique.


There is so much eye candy from last week's party, I could have included several more!  I know this week's is going to be just as amazing.  Let's link up!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!

*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop"  when selecting your thumbnail photo.  For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work!  :)













15 comments:

  1. Your star quilt is so unique and stunning! The color combo is unexpected but top notch. Can't wait to see how you quilt it! Thank you for sharing my quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and yellow is one of my favorite color palettes. A very unique star block. Looking forward to seeing it all quilted and bound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH I love your star quilt! And the colors are perfect. Pattern please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I definitely plan on releasing this pattern! Thank you, and I'm so glad you like it!

      :) Kelly

      Delete
  4. I just love love love your star quilt top - those colors and patterns make for a beautiful design. Can't wait to see it finished.

    Lovely quilts you've selected to highlight, too, I particularly love the Glass Half Full quilt. Going to check out Vicky's blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kelly, I love the new quilt. Almost looks like a kaleidoscope setting, I hope you will put out a pattern! Thank you for including my quilt this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome, Vicky! I love your quilt. So happy you like my newest. I am planning to release the pattern for it soon!

      :) Kelly

      Delete
  6. all fabulous - thanks for the weekly visual treat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty stars and even prettier color palette. Loving the blues and yellows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the soft colors on the white background. Great pattern as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your quilt! The colors are perfect and really pop in that design. Julie@TheCraftyQuilter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Thanks so much for the shout out! I love your star quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your stars! And you can never go wrong with yellow and blue. Great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never tire of stars! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous quilt. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips