There's no resisting a rainbow for me. I love them! This eye-catching rainbow pixel quilt is from Shannon at The Flemings Nine-
These happy circles are from Smiles From Kate!
and because I'm a shameless Hamilton junkie, I can't help but share this awesome mini by Jess at Quilty Habit- LOVE!! Even if you don't love Hamilton (or just aren't familiar with it), the quote and mad quilting skills are totally share worthy.
I do have one thing to share, and that is a photo of a finished Stems and Stones quilt top from someone in my June class with the Courthouse Quilters in White Bluff, TN. Nancy made a twin sized quilt with a black background, and just sent me a pic of the finished top. I think it looks so striking with the dark background! I can't seem to get the photo any bigger without becoming blurry, but I'm so glad she shared it with me!
Okay then, friends! It's time to party. Let's link up!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)