My parents' home is not even located in a flood zone, yet they still received several inches of water in their house. My husband left this morning to help my parents with tearing out sheetrock, flooring, and general cleanup (since school has already started for my wild thing, I had to stay behind). Needless to say, with all of this going on, the week has gotten away from me a little bit.
I have actually finished my Starfire quilt, but have not had the chance to photograph it yet, as it has been rainy here too. so, we'll just kick off NTT with last week's features. This stunner is by Michelle at From Bolt to Beauty-
Lori at Crossquilt shared this bright, happy finished Quilt for Pulse-
and check out this fun Crosscut quilt by Kris at Sew Sunshine. Love it!
Okay friends! Time to party. I can't wait to see what's going on in your sewing space this week. I could use a little quilt therapy right about now.
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)