This is my Courtyard Tiles pattern, and this whole thing measures just 20 inches square.
The second one is my Gyroscope pattern, and it is even smaller- just 16 inches square. Those little green sashing pieces are only at a half inch (finished), y'all! This is another pattern that I need to expand to three sizes, but that will have to wait! For now, I'm looking forward to making a few more fun mini quilts.
Last week's party was amazing! Myra at Busy Hands Quilts shared her Brick Cottage Lane (2) quilt-
This pretty Palisades quilt is by Afton at Quilting Mod-
and this beauty, called Prairie Scratch, is from Jennie at Porch Swing Quilts-
Y'all are amazing! Time to show me what you've got going on this week in your sewing space!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)