This quilt is for a baby girl due this fall, and this navy, poppy, and mint palette is super cute. I pulled my favorite colors from this Michael Miller folk art bird print.
On the back, I pieced the leftovers, which included the very last of the bird print. I'm not totally sure I was ready to part with this fabric just yet, but at least I have plenty of it on the back of my Dabbling quilt.
With the pieced binding, I was able to finish this one entirely from stash, which is something I've really been trying to do more of lately.
I named this one Chickadee, because the birds and colors are so fresh and happy!
Alrighty then! Check out some of the amazing inspiration that was linked last week! Oh my! Maryse Make Things shared this stunner!
This beauty is from Shauna's World, and I love the variation in the low volume background.
and The Creative Side linked up her Colorful Quilt. Love this palette!
One of the greatest parts of my day is at night, right before bed, when I ogle all of the quilty goodness that you share each week! So, let's party!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)