It's no secret that in the past, the vast majority of my quilts were either donated, gifted or sold. So, when I started scheduling trunk shows and classes this year, I realized that I needed to remake some of the quilts that had long gone onto other homes, particularly the quilts for which I've written patterns. It's really fun to revisit each of my patterns and show them in a different light. My original Bubble Bath quilt was made in shades of pink and gray for a nursery and was very soft and sweet, and this one in bright colors feels more fun and whimsical to me. I'm looking forward to getting this one quilted!
So, check out some highlights from last week's party that caught my eye! Kalinda Handmade shared this happy quilt!
This fresh beauty is by Deb at New Creative State.
and this cutie is from Jamie at Sew Brainy!
Time to party, y'all!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)