I have a LOT of reds in my stash, and I haven't made a quilt with red in quite a while. I always find that reds are tricky to pair with other colors. With blues, the quilt comes out looking patriotic, and with greens, it looks like Christmas. Red with aqua and gray is happy and fresh though, and I'm looking forward to cutting into them!
So, let's get to the giveaway winners. All of the prizes are exactly the same, so here are all four lucky winners with their comment numbers- Kelly Grace (17), Karen- Quilts Etc. (4), Pauline Perry (117), and Little Black Cat Quilting (43)
Congratulations to all of the winners! I'll be contacting you via email so I can ship your goodies to you!
Now, let's get to the features from last week's party! There sure were some stunners in last week's lineup- like this amazing selvage bookcase by Jess at Quilty Habit. Jess has a mini tutorial for this, so if you missed it, go find out how she created this fabulousness.
or this fun use of improv piecing by Material Detachment.
Myra at Busy Hands Quilts.
Time to party! Let's link up!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!