So check out some of the projects from last week that caught my eye! Jess at Quilty Habit shared this tutorial for creating a selvage strip pillow. Cute!
Tanya Quilts in CO shared TWO boxy stars quilt tops in fun, bright colors!
And this Scrap Wave quilt by Pug Mom Quilts is just gorgeous!
Let's see what you're working on this week! Bring it on!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!