I like how it is turning out, but now I am a little bit worried that the camo isn't prominent enough in the design. When I planned the quilt, I envisioned the entire thing taking on a camo look, with all of the shades of camouflage represented in the blocks, but now that the top is done, I wonder if that is what she had in mind? I am planning a large chunk of pink camo on the backing, and I think I'm going to put it at the top of the quilt so that when it is turned down on the bed, it will be very visible. What do you think?
Anyway, let's not let my ramblings keep us from the party! Check out some of my faves from last week's link up-
My Pieced Life shared her Fairgrounds quilt made with Scrumptious fabrics. Oh yes. This quilt is scrumptious indeed. Can't wait to see it finished!
Jess at Quilty Habit linked up her finished Pebble Cascade quilt. What a gorgeous representation of modern quilting!
and Leigh Laurel Studios showed off this flowering snowball mini! Love it!
Okay quilty friends. I hope you're enjoying some glorious spring days, and that it is inspiring you to create some fabric awesomeness! Let's see it!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!