I have been working on a new quilt with navy, yellow, and aqua but I haven't gotten any photos yet, so be on the lookout for that very soon! Oh, and if you haven't entered the giveaway I have going on, check out my post HERE to enter!
I feel like I'm playing catch-up, but I would be amiss if I didn't feature some of the fantastic projects from last week's party.
Check out this X+ masterpiece from Measuring Success. If you missed this one, you have to check out the beautiful, rustic photos!
or how about this adorable Elephant Parade quilt from Tanya Quilts in CO. Adorable!
and this quilt from Jo Butterfield is a patriotic beauty!
Let's party, y'all. Better late, than never!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!