Page Buttons

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Baubles Pattern and NTT!

Welcome to another Needle and Thread Thursday, y'all!  I'm excited to let you know that I finished up my Baubles quilt pattern and it is now for sale in my Craftsy and Etsy shops!  I wrote the pattern for both the horizontal and vertical layouts, and for three different sizes.  I hope you'll check it out!


My, oh my!  Last week's party was full of eye candy!  This scrappy color wheel block by From Bolt to Beauty is simply fantastic.  I will surely be on the lookout for more of these gems.


This quilt by Sunshine Through the Rain is a beauty.  What a great photo!


and if you missed this Cuzco Crossroads quilt by Measuring Success, you have to check it out!


So, let's get down to business.  Time to link up what's been going on in your sewing space!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!


10 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors in your baubles quilt--they really do look like ornaments. I'm also surprised that there are no curves in it--the piecing looks really neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the shout-out about my color wheel quilt, and it's in such good company ... I've been crushing on Sunshine Through the Rain's quilt for the past week. (Psst ... everyone! Click through and check out the back of that quilt; it's just as lovely as the front!)

    And congratulations on your latest pattern! It's funny how it looks like two different quilts -- the orientation makes such a difference. I can't wait to see what other quilters do with your design and their fabric choices. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on completing another pattern, it's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to your Craftsy Pattern Store and this Baubles quilt is indeed perfect for showing off beautiful fabric. I added it to my wish list. Thank you for hosting link parties week after week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Baubles pattern! Hope it is a good seller for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an ingenious design! It is so pretty! Congrats on finishing the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a really neat pattern Kelly. I really like how original that shape is and what beautiful features from last week's party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I REALLY REALLY LOVE this! Once you have the pattern I am going to make one! This is too awesome! I think they also remind me of small 'convo. bubbles' in cartoons, etc. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Bauble quilt, the colours and all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pattern! Love that ist has both horizontal and vertical versions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips