Page Buttons

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

NTT...Let's Party!

Good evening, y'all!  Welcome to another NTT!  I don't know about you, but when I've worked on an especially large or tedious project, it feels so good to follow it up with something fast.  I've got to admit, I'm done with triangles for awhile after finishing Take Two.  A quick little preemie quilt was just what the doctor ordered after that one!  I just sewed the scraps from cutting out the triangles for this one.


I had a poppy red/pink polkadot fabric in my stash that looks right at home on the back, and finished it off with a Kona Coal binding.  With so much busy print, I like the way the binding just disappears.  Whoop whoop for fast quilting!

Last week's party did not disappoint!  Tons of spectacular sewing was shared!  Like this beauty from Thread Everywhere-


or this fabulous quilt from Angela at Better'n Dog Biscuits-


and even this Happy Go Lucky quilt by Tessa, The Sewing Chick.  So. much. Bonnie and Camille awesomeness.

I honestly have no idea what quilt I'm going to make next, so I'm especially looking forward to checking out the links this week!  Let's party,. friends!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!




7 comments:

  1. I love all your AMH creations! This one has a great color balance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jess -- your AMH quilt is lovely. Admittedly, if I were you, I'd hold on to it for myself -- it's a great tribute to so many of her designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you! After big, long projects...something small and quick is in order! I also know you will come up with another fantastic project very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilts. I love the coal binding on your quilt. I know whatever project you select next, it will be a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my quilt. Can't wait to see what quilt you try next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Take Two quilt is fantastic. Love the colors a lot. When I came to your blog today I realized that I lost track of you after the Texas QAL we both were part of. Where in the heck does the time go? Geez... that was months ago. I did not know you were doing this linky. Count me in next time I have a blog post that fits. Cool linky. And I can certainly understand putting away the triangles for now - all those points!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love using scraps from one quilt to whip up another one? I love this little one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips