I still haven't sewn anything at all, and it is starting to make me a little bit antsy. I'm hoping that I can squeeze in a little bit of sewing time once school gets out for Winter Break. I have a bundle of Up Parasol that is really calling to me.
Last week's party boasted some ahhh-maazing link ups! I may not be sewing much, but YOU sure are!
Oh my gosh! Kim at Leland Ave. Studios finished this orange Diamonds in the Deep quilt and I am completely in love with it!
Conni's chevron snowflake quilt from My Creative Side is a great modern take on a holiday quilt.
and this blue beauty from Michelle at The Carpenter's Daughter Who Quilts is absolutely lovely, especially against that snowy backdrop!
Let's party it up, friends!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!