Page Buttons

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Needle and Thread Thursday!

Welcome to another Needle and Thread Thursday, friends!  These weeks leading up to the holiday season just fly, don't they?  I can't believe that Thanksgiving is in ONE week, and then of course, Christmas will be here in a blink of an eye.  By the way, NTT will be taking a break next week for Thanksgiving, but we'll party again the following week on December 4th!

Speaking of the holidays, I owe you a winner for my Christmas scrap fabric giveaway!  The winning comment was number 41, Dorothy Thornton.  Congratulations to you Dorothy.  I'm so happy that my fabrics will have a new, loving home, and I can't wait to see what you decide to make with them!



I would love to make a scrappy Christmas lap quilt and pillows. Thanks for the chance. I love playing with scraps
ReplyDelete

Oh my goodness, y'all are really in full sewing swing lately because last week's party rocked!  SO much fabulousness (it's a word!) was linked up, like this Endless Chain quilt from Lori at Sew French.


This beauty, Lilacs and Lavender, was shared by Diana from Red Delicious Life.


and this Variegated Violets quilt from Tanya Quilts in CO is fantastic!


I know I say this often, but it is so true.  I can't wait to see what you have going on this week!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. Will be looking for them in the mail. Can't wait to play and turn ur scraps into something beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting Kelly! Such beautiful quilts from last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks this week! Happy early Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for hosting this link-up. Such pretty quilts featured from last week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Dorothy and thanks for the shout-out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips