Comment number 189 was the lucky winner of this gorgeous bundle.
Congratulations Samantha K! I'll be contacting you soon via email, so be on the lookout!
Remember, even though this bundle was created especially for this giveaway, Fort Worth Fabric Studio has it for sale for a limited time, so you can still get it!
I feel like my quilting has been moving at a slow pace lately with everything going on. I just basted my Pretty Potent Crosses this evening, and I hope to finish it before the weekend. Last week's party was filled with pretty quilty eye candy! Check out a few of my favorites-
Megan at Tales of Ineptitude linked up these beautiful and fresh blocks.
Christine @ Triangles and Squares showed off her Indian Summer quilt.
and Lori @ Crossquilt finished up a couple of preemie quilts and her Sugar Block Club blocks!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!