I've been doing a little bit of fall sewing lately. I can only give you a sneak peek, because I'm participating in a fall-themed blog hop and have written the tutorial for it. You'll get the full reveal (with a fun giveaway) next Wednesday, so just hang tight!
In last week's party, Lin's Quilts shared her gorgeous finished Celtic Solstice quilt.
Sew Sunshine linked up this fun quilt- love the fuchsia background!
and Lori at Crossquilt showed off this flowering snowball quilt- it is so lovely!
How about it? Do you have crisp, cool autumn weather yet? Does it make you want to get down to some serious sewing? I can't wait to see what you've been up to! Let's party!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!