Page Buttons

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

NTT Time!

Welcome to another (late) edition of NTT (please forgive me!).  I swear, my days have all been running together lately!  I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I haven't made any further progress on my Stacked Squares quilt since Sunday, so let's just jump right into last weeks highlights!  I know I've said it before, but really- picking just three projects to feature is so darn tough!

Hilary from Young Texan Mama showed off her Texas Road Trip quilt and it is a beauty with those AMH fabrics!


This Notting Hill quilt from Patch the Giraffe is so fresh and airy.  I just love it!


and Paula, The Sassy Quilter linked up her TWO color variations of the Jelly Roll Jam pattern.  Super cute!


Time to party, y'all!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!


**Please remember to be sure your post includes a project.  I would appreciate it if you would not link to giveaways or other parties unless your post also includes a project you're working on.


5 comments:

  1. I really liked the Nothing Hill Quilt from Patch the Giraffe. I did not realize how pretty this fabric was...Verry pretty! Thanks for the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the Notting Hill quilt, too and that Texas Quilt is so fun! I also like seeing any quilt in two different colorways, what a great selection from last time! Thanks for hosting the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, I think we all can understand why a teacher would be super busy this time of year! I hope the school year is off to a great start! Thank you for hosting your linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my quilt :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly, thanks for the shout out :) You just made my day. Pardon me being super late reading my blogs, this first week of school is chaos! No wonder you haven't had a second to sew. Just grabbed your button :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips