My quilt is even pictured right there in the table of contents! This is such a thrill for me. Even though I have had quilts featured in a couple of other magazines, this is the first full pattern that I've had published. I had to send the quilt to them to have it photographed and I haven't received it back yet. You can bet that when I get it back though, I will be sure to do a photo shoot of my own!
Also, I have finally gotten my sewjo back and have been working on a quilt that I sketched out months ago; I just haven't had the chance to make it until now. I'm planning to write a pattern for this one as soon as I finish it.
I'm hoping to get this one finished up before my summer vacation comes to a close, but since that only leaves the rest of this week, it may or may not get done.
Well, I can't wait to see what you've all been working on this week. First, check out some of the projects from last week that really caught my eye-
Jess at Quilty Habit showed off her gorgeous, modern orange peel top-
Mila and Cuatro linked up this soft and pretty vintage sheet quilt-
and A Note to Follow Sew shared this simple, but lovely purple patchwork quilt!
Time to show off what you've got going on in your sewing space!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
**Please remember to be sure your post includes a project. I would appreciate it if you would not link to giveaways or other parties unless your post also includes a project you're working on.