Last week's party was awesome! Check out a few of the eye-catching highlights!
Janet at Simply Pieced linked up this beautiful baby quilt. The photos of this one are gorgeous!
Paula, The Sassy Quilter's Cracker Jack quilt is fantastic. Beautiful colors and quilting!
and Elise at Lovelea Designs showed off her Milky Way Medallion quilt. The colors against the black are so striking!
Ladies, feel free to grab a feature button for your sidebar if you'd like!
Time to link up! I love seeing what you share each and every week!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
**Please remember to be sure your post includes a project. I would appreciate it if you would not link to giveaways or other parties unless your post also includes a project you're working on.