Although the weather was beautiful when I photographed the finished top last weekend, it has not been so cooperative over the last few days. We have been getting just enough rain to make everything steamy and just a tiny bit damp. In fact, I was really lucky that the fence was dry enough to take these pics. Since the quilt was commissioned, I didn't feel like I could hold onto it just for blog photos, so a few backyard pics in a brief period of sunshine will have to do!
I have really been loving scrappy bindings these days! I think they are so much fun, and rather than framing the quilt, they just blend right in.
Without further ado, let's get onto last week's highlights!
Paula at Sewy Stuff showed off her cute Limeade quilt-
and Maryse Makes Things shared her gorgeous AMH honeycomb quilt. love!!
Y'all are awesome! I love to see what you've got going on! So, let's party, shall we?
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
**Please remember to be sure your post includes a project. I would appreciate it if you would not link to giveaways or other parties unless your post also includes a project you're working on.