On a personal note- I want to thank each and every one of you who sent me a note of encouragement when I was studying for my last exam. I received my scores over the weekend and I am so proud to say that I aced it. Now I can add the Reading Specialist and Gifted Education endorsements to my teaching license! Your thoughts and well wishes really lifted me up during my weeks of studying, and I want you to know that I truly appreciated them.
Last week's party was amazing! So many fantastic projects! Check out a few that really caught my eye-
Christa Quilts Modern Logs is absolutely fabulous. I love the colors, and movement of the blocks!
Quilting Mod's HST quilt is absolutely stunning!
and re-engineered shared this sweet and happy baby quilt!
Time to link up. Bring it on- and don't forget to hop back over tomorrow and link up to TGIFF too!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
**Please remember to be sure your post includes a project. I would appreciate it if you would not link to giveaways or other parties unless your post also includes a project you're working on.