Soma, at Whims and Fancies linked up this whimsical kite mini. It is so happy!
Hydee over at Splish, Splash, Stash showed off her progress on her Gypsy Wife, and isn't all that fabric variety yummy?
and Conni at My Creative Side shared this lovely hexie quilt.
What a fantastic week! Once again, because my studying actually started before last week's party, I didn't get a chance to leave comments, but browsing through the links was such a wonderful way to finish the evening while laying in bed, just before drifting off to sleep.
Your well wishes for my studying and test over the past couple of days has brought a big smile to my face. I'm so thankful for you! So, even though I'm not quite as visible right now, y'all just keep right on partying!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
**Please remember to be sure your post includes a project. I would appreciate it if you would not link to giveaways or other parties unless your post also includes a project you're working on! I really don't enjoy deleting links! :)