Recently, I've been trying out the design side of things, and I'm planning to use these fabrics in a quilt for my very first published pattern. I actually have a pattern coming out in the summer issue of Modern Quilts Unlimited magazine that is already written, but hopefully this one will actually be available before then. I think what will be most difficult is keeping the quilt a secret until the pattern is ready. Do I really have to? What do you think? Can I reveal the quilt before the pattern is ready? I'm not very good at keeping secrets.
Anyway, check out some of the fabulous quilts shared at last week's party! Run 'n Stitch shared this beautiful quilt. I love the cheery colors in this one!
and 44th Street Fabric shared these stunning Oklahoma Beauty blocks! Wow!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
**Please remember to be sure your post includes a project. I would appreciate it if you would not link to giveaways or other parties unless your post also includes a project you're working on.