I've been working on my Mom's quilt, and am planning to finish it up before Friday. She's coming for a visit this weekend, and I really want her to be able to take it back home with her.
Last week's link ups were (as always) SO inspiring! Megan at Tales of Ineptitude shared her progress on this lovely quilt, and I just love the colors!
Talking Lunchbox Quilt shared this bright, fun quilt-
and Lea Anne at Podunk Pretties linked up this amazing quilt!
I love all of the bright, fun colors I'm seeing around blogland these days. It's like a super-dose of spring! So, let's get down to it!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
**Please remember, I've added a request to the party from now on! I'd really like for your link to include a project you're working on (in any stage), or a tutorial you'd like to share, rather than just a link to another party or giveaway. I absolutely LOVE giveaways and link parties (who doesn't?), and if your post includes a project as well as a giveaway or linky, then bring it on! Thanks for helping to keep NTT a place to find awesome inspiration and fuel for your creativity!