Of course, we'll all get our eye candy fix with last week's NTT highlights!
Lindsey at Inspiring Creations shared her Sunnyside Pinwheels quilt. It's so fresh and fun!
Jess at Quilty Habit's Modern Maples quilt is a gorgeous way to welcome Autumn's cooler weather!
and Beth at Hello Quilty Lady shared this beauty! I love the brights mixed with the black and white prints!
I'm looking forward to seeing the fantastic things you're working on this week. Even though I can't sew right now, I'm getting all kinds of inspiration. So, let's party it up, y'all!
Here are the party rules. You know the drill!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others.
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link. Please find my new button on my sidebar!
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!