Of course, I'm already working on something else for the upcoming Wicked Blog Hop, but that will have to stay a secret for now!
So it seems that scrappy quilts were the the name of the game last week. Several were shared, and these three stood out!
Cynthia @ Quilting is More Fun Than Housework shared this beautiful quilt, made entirely from scraps!
NW Patchwork linked up this gorgeous Arkansas Crossroads quilt. This pattern is definitely on my to-do list!
and Adrienne @ Chezzetcook Quilts shared many WIP's, one of which is this oh-so-fabulous X-Plus!
Y'all know how to rock it every single week. I can't wait to see what' you've got to show this time. Party on!
Here are the party rules. You know the drill!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others.
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link. Please find my new button on my sidebar!
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!