In case you missed it, I have my machine back and am sewing again! Yippee! So, tomorrow, I'm planning to share a little tutorial for the blog hop, and Friday, I have a tutorial ready to go for the braid/herringbone quilt I mentioned in my last post. Be sure to keep an eye out for those!
With all of that coming up, I'll just save my NTT sharing for another time, so let's just get right down to the highlights, shall we?
Last week, there were SO many fantastic links! I know, I know. I say that every week. Yep, I do. I and I really mean it, but this week I had an especially hard time choosing some projects to highlight because there were lots that I just loved.
Jess at Quilty Habit shared this adorable baby quilt, and I just think the little owl is too cute!
Ms. Midge's paper pieced fairy tale quilt is just amazing!
and Diana at Red Delicious Life shared her Accuracy Quilt Along top, and I love the purples!
Okay, y'all, you know what to do. Bring it on!
Here are the rules. Y'all know the drill!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others.
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link. Please find my new button on my sidebar!
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!