Well, I'm working away on turning those into these Purse Strings blocks. I only have ten done so far, but I have an evening of sewing time ahead and hope to have the top finished up before the weekend.
If you missed my tutorial for these blocks, you can find it HERE! I finished another project using these blocks (just a little one), but I can't share it with you for awhile. I'm horrible at secret-keeping and knew that I wanted to share the block, even if I couldn't share that particular project, which is why I immediately poured myself into making a project that I could write about!
**As a courtesy to these bloggers, if you want to pin the images I'm featuring, please use the links and pin from the original source. Thanks a bunch!
Cynthia shared this beautiful Star Surround quilt, and I love the shades of purple!
I love postage stamp quilts, and Adrienne @ Chezzetcook Quilts shared her progress on this beauty!
And Snips Snippets shared this fantastic Star Dresden pillow!
I can't wait to see what's going on this week!
Here are the party rules. You know the drill!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others.
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link. Please find my new button on my sidebar!
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
**And once again, as a courtesy to these bloggers, if you want to pin one of the fabulous projects linked, please click on the thumbnail to go to the original source and pin from there! Thanks!