I finished the top and pieced the backing this evening. I just have to give it a final press, then it will be all ready for basting (ugh again!) tomorrow night. I even managed to get the blocks put together before the last rays of sun were gone, so I got a couple of bright, sunshiny pictures!
Thanks to everyone for linking up last week! Even though it was a holiday in the US, we still had lots of great links. Here are a few that caught my eye-
Esther from ipatch shared this cool diamond quilt. I love an optical illusion in a quilt!
And last, but not least, Ashley from Wasn't Quilt in a Day shared this simple, but really lovely strip quilt. Love that Chicopee Ashley!
You are all so inspiring! I can't wait to see what you've got going on this week!
Remember the guidelines!
1. Let's keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others.
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link. (the NTT button is in my sidebar)
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is so very appreciated. Let me know and I'll follow back!