Page Buttons

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Needle and Thread Thursday Time!

Thanks to all once again for kicking NTT off to such a rocking start!  Last week, we had 35 fantastic projects linked up (woohoo!) and I truly enjoyed browsing through each one and got tons of great inspiration!  Here are a few of the projects that really grabbed my attention-

Janet at Simply Pieced shared this fantastic quilt-



Modern Material Girl had two gorgeous granny square quilt tops (you'll have to check her out to see the other one!)-


and Paula, The Sassy Quilter, finished this Dresden plate top with such fun colors!


Nothing new to share on my end, since I finished Polkadots and Posies yesterday and posted.  I hope you'll check it out if you missed it!  

Okay y'all, let's see what awesomeness you've got this week!  Time to link it up!

A few friendly guidelines-

1.  This is a link party for quilting and sewing.  As a quilter, of course that's my passion, but I won't nit-pick.  If you made it using a needle and thread, it works!

2.  Please remember to link to your actual blog post, not your main blog page, so others don't have to search.

3.  Please post the Needle and Thread Thursday button somewhere on your blog, or include a text link in your post.  Help spread the word!  More links mean more fun for everyone!

4.  Visit plenty of other links, and be generous with your comment love.  :)

5.  Please become a follower of My Quilt Infatuation.  It's not a requirement to link, but I truly appreciate it- and I follow back!  Just leave a quick comment to let me know you're a new follower!
(ps- I love comments too!)





7 comments:

  1. I agree with you, those quilts are gorgeous!
    Thanks for hosting a great party.
    Marelize @ Stitch by Stitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much eye candy and so little time! I am sure my project list will outlive me! Thank you for hosting NTT.
    jan@http://sewandsowfarm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again, Kelly!
    I have had your blog on Bloglovin for a while now,
    just forgotten to tell you!
    I have linked to your blog from mine, but I couldn´t get the button.
    Don´t know how to do that!
    I like all the three quilts that you showed today- much inspiration!!!
    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link up Kelly,and for sharing my quilt top:) I can wait to start quilting that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly,

    I am a new follower, it´s Maja who has recommended you. Looking forward to see what you are sewing in the future.

    Regards,
    Gunilla in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  6. I even managed to show your button :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips