Page Buttons

Monday, October 17, 2016

Ask Me Why I Love My Sewing Machine!

In August, I had the pleasure of presenting a trunk show to the Tennessee Valley Quilters Association for their annual Assembly Day.  This is a group of several guilds in Tennessee and northern Alabama, totaling around 500 members.  Kaye England, a prolific traditional quilter and author, was the other speaker at the event, and she and I had some time to chat (she is a hoot!).  When she and I discussed sewing machines, and she found out how much I love my BERNINA 550 QE, she suggested that I check into the Ambassador program.

BERNINA USA              We All Sew

I am so proud to announce that I am a new BERNINA Ambassador, which means first and foremost, that I openly and wholeheartedly support the BERNINA brand.  It also means that I'll be contributing projects to We All Sew, BERNINA USA's blog, among other activities.

I have been vocal about how much I love my sewing machine, and the BERNINA brand in general since purchasing my BERNINA 550QE over three years ago, but I am excited to now have a formal partnership with such a great company.  So go ahead- ask me why I love my sewing machine!


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I don't have to ask why you love your Bernina as I love my 20+ year old Bernina. Nothing Sews Like a Bernina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! congrats! You are perfect for this job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Berninas too. I got to sew this weekend on a 790 while at a big quilt show. Fun! Fun! Fun! I still love my 1090 the best but it's fun to fly a jet every once in awhile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. I've heard of Bernina, but I don't think I've seen the brand locally here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I love my Bernina Quilters Edition 153; I've had it for 14 years. Last weekend, it died and I had to take it to the dealer. It needs a new power board, which may come from Bernina HQs in Chicago OR from Switzerland. So I'm not sure when I'm getting my machine back. I have a backup Brother machine, but it is a toy compared to my Bernina. I really am missing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That's so great to hear - I love being an ambassador :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats "Miss Bernina Ambassador", thats just awesome Kelly.
    Looking forward to see you there too...and all your quilty goodness.
    schimmel(dot)db(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on becoming an ambassador. I love my Bernina, so you couldn't have picked a better company.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Kelly! Sounds like a perfect role for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love Bernina. I have a 830 Record that I bought in 1971 and it still chugs along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! If you don't hear back from me, you should check to see if you're a no-reply blogger!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips