I used my Strip Tango tutorial. I needed this quilt in a hurry, and this pattern is always quick and fun to put together. I also had some time to check out all of the quilty awesomeness from last week's party. Although I don't get as much time to do it as I would like, reading blogs is always a huge stress reliever for me, and last week's party certainly did not disappoint!
Leland Avenue Studios shared this fantastic plus quilt. What gorgeous photos!
Pedal Sew Lightly linked up her bright and cheery granny square quilt.
and last, but not least, Curlyque Sue showed off her beautiful and colorful finished Scrappy Trip.
Okie dokie, friends! It's time to show off your latest creations!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!