Page Buttons

Monday, September 21, 2015

Truffles Pattern!

Hooray!  My Truffles quilt pattern is finally released!  I've been working on a couple of quilts for a friend, which had me a little bit sidetracked on finishing it up, but I'm proud to say that this one is now available in my Craftsy and Etsy shops!  If you missed them, you can see the other finished photos of this quilt HERE.


This really has been one of my favorites recently.  I don't tend to love blocks that have a lot of pressing between steps, but sometimes you just can't get around it.  Well, this pattern has very little of that nonsense.  They go together pretty fast.  I really love patterns where I can put the whole block together (or almost) without pressing until the very end, so this pattern is right up my alley.

I just love all of the different fun shapes created in the pattern, but my favorite has to be the little cog/sprocket shape in the white space.  My eye is just drawn to it!  I hope you'll try this pattern out, and I hope you love it as much as I do!




14 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pattern publishing. It's a very fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly! This is so beautiful! Fun pattern and lovely colours! I have to give you this link because in my bloglovin list this was just after you:
    http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2015/09/easy-no-bake-truffles.html
    Funny coincidence! Have a great day! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern and blocks! I can see so many different color versions of this one! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I love your patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great, gorgeous colour combinations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful quilt! Love your fabrics.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pattern! The fabrics you've chosen are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the release of your pattern. Great looking fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how pretty! Congratulations on your pattern launch!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that sprocket shape a lot, too. The fabrics are great in this piece, and it's overall design is very pleasing. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is really pretty! You did a great job with fabric selection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips