I have managed to put the backing together for my latest quilt, but have progressed no further. This is baseball season after all, and is just the time of year when I feel like my quilting happens in slow motion. I'm thinking that the three day weekend might just afford me the time to finish it up.
So, we'll get right to last week's amazing party features!
Anne at Springleaf Studios linked up this bright, fresh beauty, and since the photo cropper cut much of the quilt out of the thumbnail last week, I wanted to be sure that everyone got to ogle it.
Maryse Makes Things showed off her gorgeous clamshell top. Amazing!
and this scrappy masterpiece from Janet at Simply Pieced is a stunner. Believe me. I saw this quilt at our last guild meeting, and it is even better in person.
Edited- I just realized that I owe you a winner from the mini charm and pattern giveaway! Out of 199 comments, the lucky winner was number 199! Congrats and I'll be contacting you by email soon!
Okay. NOW it's time to party! I can't wait to see what awesome inspiration you bring this week!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!