Page Buttons

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cyber Monday Pattern Sale!

Hey there friends!  I hope that everyone here in the States had a fantastic turkey day!  It was a low-key holiday for us, which was absolutely wonderful because our low-key times are just about over for the month of December.  I am hosting three Christmas parties this week alone.  Yes, I may have bitten off a little more than I could chew, but I just love Christmas so much that it's hard to say no to a party!  So, we spent the weekend cleaning, decorating inside, and getting the lights on the house.

We did NOT set one single toe inside of a mall.  I like getting my shopping done before the season gets here so that I don't have to fight crowds.  All but three of my gifts are already purchased and wrapped under the tree;  and what I don't already have, I am ordering online.



Speaking of online shopping, in honor of Cyber Monday I am having a pattern sale!  All of my patterns on Craftsy and Etsy are discounted, including my latest- Laundry Money.  The sale will run through Wednesday!  Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips