Of course, I haven't exactly been putting my feet up at the end of the day either. How could I possibly do something silly like sleep when The Beast needs quilting and binding! I finally finished the quilting tonight, and hopefully I'll get it bound tomorrow night. So, beyond my posts HERE and HERE, I don't have any other pics just yet. Maybe by Friday!
All of this also adds up to the fact that I've been a less attentive blog friend than usual, and for that, I apologize. Once I get into the swing of the school year, I'll have a lot more time.
So, on to the awesomeness that was shared at last week's Needle and Thread Thursday!
Kelsey at Everyday Fray linked this really cute duffel bag-
Caroline's Craftiness shared this sweet baby hourglass quilt-
I can't wait to see what you're working on this week!
Remember the guidelines-
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others.
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link. (the NTT button is on my sidebar)
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!