While I was in Baton Rouge, I visited a new quilt shop. By new, of course I mean it didn't exist the last time I actually lived in my hometown- which has been 15 years, but I'm sure it's much newer than that. For me, anything that didn't exist at the time I left is "new," but I digress.
Oh. my. goodness. I could have gotten into some serious trouble in there! As it is, I couldn't resist putting together this mix of Bonnie and Camille fabrics (all are B&C except the aqua dot fabric, but I thought it blended so well). I'm working on a plan to really show off these gorgeous prints.
Well, it seems like two weeks was forever ago, so here's a little reminder of a few of the fabulous projects linked up-
Kelly @ Blue Bird Sews shared this happy, scrappy log cabin!
Samantha @ Making Life Prettier showed off her beautiful orbit quilt.
and Lauren @ Charlotte's gRACE For a Cure linked up this sweet quilt!
Although I was able to do some blog reading over the holiday, I've still felt a little bit out of the loop for two weeks. So, I can't wait to see what you're up to! Let's party!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others.
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!