Page Buttons

Friday, June 28, 2013

Goodbye Google Reader!

This is just a quick post to remind you that Google Reader is saying goodbye very soon.  Like- Sunday.  Don't worry though, if you're a Google Reader follower, you have lots of options to stay in the loop with all of my posts!

I use Bloglovin' as my reader, and I really like it!  If you use Bloglovin' but have not claimed your blog, just  leave me a comment so that I can follow back.  Bloglovin' will give me the names of my followers, but I'll have no way of knowing what blog is yours unless you've claimed it there.

You can also follow with Pinterest, Feedly, or even subscribe by email!  All of the buttons are right on my sidebar, so hopefully the transition will be pretty easy!

One word about Feedly- as yet, Feedly does not have a way for me to see who follows me at all, so if you're using Feedly, just leave a quick comment to let me know!  I like to stay connected with my followers!


2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips